Bloomfoss BT series Hydraulic Actuator is specifically designed for marine and offshore applications. Focused on compact, simple, rugged and long lasting rack and pinion design philosophy. Wide range from 250NM to 26000NM, material range from Standard Carbon steel with Options for Stainless Steel 316 Material.
The BT Series will provide superior performance in low pressure hydraulic applications. Floating pistons ensure low breakaway pressure and smooth operation. Brass pistons rings and piston bands eliminate leakage and cylinder scoring. Alloy steel racks and pinions provide the strength and resilience for minimum downtime. A broad offering of options and accessories provides unmatched flexibility in design and application. These included cushions, stroke adjusters, flow controls, and position sensors, as well as application matched shaft, mounting, porting and seal variations.
Standard BT series comes with tough epoxy coated marine paint for adverse situations. High resistance to salt environment and poor weather conditions. Will not peal or crack during dry – wet – dry conditions under long term usage. Standard material of Carbon Steel Standard paint : 200 um Epoxy marine paint. (Sand blasting to ensure paint stays on steel body)
- Highly reliable and proven design
- High quality components from the manufacturers
- From Hard –Wire based design to Processor based design Control Valve Center
- Standard IP 22 Protection on Control Valve Center
- Low Leakage valves thereby reducing accumulator start stop
- Extending life span of equipment
- Standard design for Safe environment, on request Hazardous environment valves
- Redundancy design available with processor based systems on hot standby
- Major Class Approval ABS, DNV, LR and others